Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to JDRF.
- JDRF elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming JDRF in your long-term plans. It's simple.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- You may be able to use the cash value of your policy to fund a gift that delivers income, such as a deferred gift annuity.
Some areas of this page may shift around if you resize the browser window. Be sure to check heading and document order.