Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
How It Works
- Name JDRF as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund through your fund administrator.
- The balance in your fund passes to JDRF when the fund terminates.
- During your lifetime you can also make grants to us from your donor-advised fund.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- You can also direct your DAF to other charitable causes.
Some areas of this page may shift around if you resize the browser window. Be sure to check heading and document order.