Gifts of Real Estate
How It Works
- You deed your home, vacation home, undeveloped property, or commercial building to JDRF.
- JDRF may use the property or sell it and use the proceeds.
- You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the real estate.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer.
- You can direct the proceeds from your gift to a specific program at JDRF.
Some areas of this page may shift around if you resize the browser window. Be sure to check heading and document order.